The Soderstrom Awards Dinner is named for the late Walter E. Soderstrom, one of the founders of NAPL, the Soderstrom award recognizes the contributions of industry leaders, including printing firm owners, equipment manufacturers, consultants, and educators.
The annual Soderstrom Awards Dinner provides the perfect venue for welcoming new inductees to NAPLâs industry honors group while rekindling old friendships and meeting new attendees in a spectacular setting. The evening begins with a cocktail hour and is highlighted by the presentation of the Soderstrom Award, one of the graphic communications industryâs most prestigious honors.
To attend this years dinnerÂ click here.
This year David Pitts, President of Charlotte, N.C.-based Classic Graphics, will receive the 53rd Walter E. Soderstrom Award.
15 other industry leaders, including printing company owners, equipment manufacturers, educators, journalists, and consultants will be inducted as members of the Soderstrom Society:
- Mal Baboyian, Executive Vice President, PPS & LFS Business Units, Canon, U.S.A., Boca Raton, Fla.
- David Bennett, President, Bennett Graphics, Tucker, Ga.
- G. Paul Bozuwa, President and Chief Operating Officer, Dartmouth Printing Company, Hanover, N.H.
- Sid Chadwick, Chadwick Consulting, Lewisville, N.C.
- Tracey Cohen, President, Target Copy, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Derrick Doi, Vice President Quick & Franchise Segment Marketing, Xerox Corporation, Webster, N.Y.
- Bryan Hall, President and Chief Executive Officer, Graphic Visual Solutions, Greensboro, N.C.
- Mark Hischar, President and Chief Executive Officer, KBA North America Inc., Dallas, Texas
- Gavin Jordan-Smith, Vice President, Solutions and Production Planning, BIS, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., Ramsey, N.J.
- Frank Mallozzi, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Marketing, EFI, Foster City, Calif.
- Susan Nofi, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and General Counsel, Heidelberg USA, Inc., Kennesaw, Ga.
- Christopher Payne, Vice President Marketing/Business to Business, Kodak, Rochester, N.Y.
- Michael Ring, President, Xeikon America, Inc., Itasca, Ill.
- Ted Straus, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Suttle-Straus, Waunakee, Wis.
- Patricia A. Stricker, President and Chief Operating Officer, The Sheridan Press, Hanover, Pa.
- Trish Witkowski, President/Chief Folding Fanatic, Foldfactory.com, Phoenix, Md.
The 2013 Marketing Plus Gold Award Winners will also be presented at this year’s dinner. Click here to see a list of this year’s winners.