2014 Soderstrom Dinner
Gleacher Center, Chicago
Saturday, Sept. 27. 2014
Click here to view more photos from this event.
The Soderstrom Dinner is named for the late Walter E. Soderstrom, one of the founders of NAPL, the Soderstrom award recognizes the contributions of industry leaders, including printing firm owners, equipment manufacturers, consultants, and educators.
The annual Soderstrom Dinner provides the perfect venue for welcoming new inductees to NAPLâs industry honors group while rekindling old friendships and meeting new attendees in a spectacular setting. The evening begins with a cocktail hour and is highlighted by the presentation of the Soderstrom Award, one of the graphic communications industryâs most prestigious honors.
2014Â Soderstrom Society Inductees
- William âBuzzâ Apostol , Vice President of Sales-Americas, Pantone/X-Rite, Carlstadt, N.J.
- Fred DeBolt , Vice President/General Manager, Graphic Communications Business Group, Xerox Corporation, Webster, N.Y.
- Gary Dolgins , Director of Sales & Marketing, Blanchard Systems/Dalim, New Orleans, La.
- Tom Duchene , President, TDMS, Inc., Huntington Beach, Calif.
- Guy Gecht , Chief Executive Officer, EFI, Foster City, Calif.
- Tim Johnson , Chief Executive Officer, Impact Proven Solutions, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Michael Mugavero , Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director, United States and Canada, manroland, Westmont, Ill.
- Tom OâConnor , Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mohawk Fine Papers, Cohoes, N.Y
- Dale Park , President, Action Graphics Inc., Lincoln Park, N.J.
- Steve Portrude , President, Harwell-Express Press, Lawrenceville, N.J.
- Mac Rodgers , President and Chief Executive Officer, World Marketing, Inc., Omaha, Neb.
- Paul Strack , President, Custom XM, North Little Rock, Ark.
Nigel Worme Named 2014 Soderstrom Award Winner
Twelve Industry Leaders Named 2014 Inductees To AMSP/NAPL/NAQP Soderstrom Honors Society