Companies are advised by AMSP/NAPL/NAQP to make reservations now forÂ the industryâs premier recognition event as capacity attendance is anticipated.
East Rutherford, N.J. (Sept. 4, 2014)âIndividual seats and sponsored company tables are still available for the industryâs annual AMSP/NAPL/NAQP Soderstrom Awards Dinner in Chicago on Sept. 27, but companies interested in participating are advised not to delay in making reservations as capacity attendance for the event is anticipated.
This year the gala program and dinner will take place at the beautiful downtown University of Chicago Gleacher Center, overlooking the Chicago River, on the eve of the opening of GRAPH EXPO 2014. During the event, the 54th annual Walter E. Soderstrom Award will be presented to former AMSP/NAPL/NAQP Board Chairman Nigel Worme, Chief Executive Officer, COT Holdings Ltd., Christ Church, Barbados, and a dozen notable industry members will be inducted into the Soderstrom honors society. Dinner will be prepared by Wolfgang Puck catering.
âThere has been an excellent response for tickets to this yearâs Soderstrom DinnerÂ and a particularly strong demand for sponsored tables. Among table sponsors are EFI, Komori, and Mohawk Fine Paper, Blanchard Systems, Canon, Minolta, and Pantone/X-Rite,â says Joseph P. Truncale, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of AMSP/NAPL/NAQP, the association created this year through the merger of the Association of Marketing Service Providers, National Association for Printing Leadership, and National Association of Quick Printers.
âReserving a table at the Soderstrom Awards Dinner offers companies a singular opportunity to bring together key executives and important customers or prospects in a wonderful setting as the industry convenes in Chicago,â adds Truncale. âThe signage on the sponsored tables will also provide well-deserved recognition of a companyâs support of our industry at one of its signature eventsâ.
Previously announced Soderstrom Society inductees to be recognized at the Sept. 27th awards program are as follows:
- William âBuzzâ Apostol, Vice President of Sales-Americas, Pantone/X-Rite, Carlstadt, N.J.
- Fred DeBolt, Vice President/General Manager, Graphic Communications Business Group, Xerox Corporation, Webster, N.Y.
- Gary Dolgins, Director of Sales & Marketing, Blanchard Systems/Dalim, New Orleans, La.
- Tom Duchene, President, TDMS, Inc., Huntington Beach, Calif.
- Guy Gecht, Chief Executive Officer, EFI, Foster City, Calif.
- Tim Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, Impact Proven Solutions, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Michael Mugavero, Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director, United States and Canada, manroland, Westmont, Ill.
- Tom OâConnor, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mohawk Fine Papers, Cohoes, N.Y.
- Dale Park, President, Action Graphics Inc., Lincoln Park, N.J.
- Steve Portrude, President, Harwell-Express Press, Lawrenceville, N.J.
- Mac Rodgers, President and Chief Executive Officer, World Marketing, Inc., Omaha, Neb.
- Paul Strack, President, Custom XM, North Little Rock, Ark.
âThis is the first Soderstrom Dinner under the banner of our merged associations,â says Ken Garner, AMSP/NAPL/NAQP Chief Operating Officer, âand I encourage all our members and their suppliers to participate in an event that is acclaimed as the industryâs most elegant evening, its premier recognition program, and the best place for quality networking.â
A reserved table sponsorship for a table of 10 is available for $5,000; a half-table of five is $2,500. Sponsorship inquiries should be directed to Marty Maloney of Broadford & Maloney Inc. at (203) 912-0804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual tickets to the 2014 Soderstrom Awards Dinner are available at $195 per person. For individual tickets, please contact Donna Komlo at , Ext. 6345, or email@example.com. Connect on Twitter to get involved in the Soderstrom conversation! Follow @NAPLconnect, and the hash tag #soderstrom.